- 1 .
- 2 Our Relapse Guarantee
- 184.108.40.206.1 1. Join our Facebook Group.
- 220.127.116.11.2 2. Post for the FIP treatment beginning.
- 18.104.22.168.3 3. Contact with our admin for dosage and supplements guide.
- 22.214.171.124.4 4. Continue 84 Days treatment with us.
- 126.96.36.199.5 5. Guarantee policy
- 188.8.131.52.6 6. Documents required for Guarantee:
- 184.108.40.206.7 7.Prior to stopping the treatment
- 220.127.116.11.8 8. If you feel your cat is relapsing
Our Relapse Guarantee
FIP Treatment is last for 84 days. After 84 days of treatment there is 84 days of monitoring, and if there is no relapse of the illness in that time, your cat can be considered cured! We guarantee to give free doses until your cat it’s cured if FIP relapses during the monitoring period.
Please kindly check all the rules and regulations about our guarantee.
1. Join our Facebook Group.
2. Post for the FIP treatment beginning.
Parents should make a treatment post on the Facebook group page to begin the treatment, post contains laboratory report on the diagnosis including CBC and Chemistry blood test panels, walking videos, and eye photos;
3. Contact with our admin for dosage and supplements guide.
According to your cat’s current symptoms and weight, our admin will help you to adjust the dosage, and give you an appropriate treatment plan.
4. Continue 84 Days treatment with us.
Update and record how is your cat doing to the group every 2 weeks(not less than 6 times in total);
Follow our admin’s instruction and advice;
Use entire 84 days treatments from the FIP Doctor, and no mixing with meds from other channels.
The guarantee is declared invalid when the owner refused to follow our treatment or instructions.
5. Guarantee policy
The guarantee activates at Day 85 (day after treatment), if your cat has a relapse in the observation time of 84 days, we would send free doses of maximum 180 days for no cost (depends on our vet’s judgment to decide how many days).
6. Documents required for Guarantee:
Testing Schedule:Prior to starting FIP treatment: A, B, C, D & E (Discuss with your admin if do not have one of these documents)
Fill out the Blood Work Record Form and update it to your admin every month. (it’ll come with your package)
Week 12: submit the blood work record before stop the treatment
(A) Blood tests: CBC and Chemisty panel
(B) X-ray (optional)
(C) Ultrasound (optional)
(D) Photo of cat eyes
(E) Video of cat moving and jumping
7.Prior to stopping the treatment
Send one of the admins from our Facebook group a copy of your cats CBC, Chem panel and ultrasound or X-Ray.
Wait to hear back from our admin before stopping the treatment. Admin reserves the right to require extending the treatment days and dosage adjustment during the treatment period if the blood marker indicate is not cleared or FIP improves slowly.
8. If you feel your cat is relapsing
a. Reach out to one of the admins of the our Facebook group
b. Provide updated CBC, Chem panel and Ultrasound or X-Ray
c. Along with the following information
• Type: dry or wet
• Ocular lesions: yes or no
• Neurological symptoms: yes or no
• Date of start:
• Date of birth:
• Weight: Before and after treatment
• Medical History
If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment. you need to address these with our admins. These admins are specialized in FIP and have access to the veterinarians and specialist as well.